The enclosed 100 W power supplies have a high power density and a compact design. It’s suitable for industrial Applications and it's equipped with an Active Power Factor Correction (PFC), remote sensing and several protection circuits.
Areas of application:
The model with 12 V and 100 W is particularly suitable for applikation areas as mechanical engineering, automation, building automation, as well as monitoring systems. The switching power supply can also be used in a parallel connection. To realize parallel connection a separate module is needed.
- AC/DC wide input voltage range
- Inrush current limiter
- Adjustable output voltage: ± 10 %, 4 - 5.5 V
- Remote Sensing
- Remote control switchable (ON/OFF) via TTL signal (prepared, version optional)
- Easy connection via screw terminals
- Parallel operation possible (with optional module)
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- LED indicator for power on
Short circuit, over voltage, over load, over current, over temperature
- 100 % full load burn-in test
- High efficiency
- Type: Built-in switching power supply (open frame encloses) with single output voltage
- Power: 100 W max.
- Output voltage: 5 VDC
- Max-/Minimum current: 20 A , 0.1 A
- Input voltage: 85 V - 264 VAC
or 120 V - 360 VDC (wide input range)
- Dimensions: 179 x 99 x 45 mm (L x W x H)
- Safety: EN60950-1, CE, RoHS
A specification and various certificates is available and can be sent by email.
Customized device settings are possible on request, please do not hesitate to contact us for your specifications.
Downloads for this product
- Christoph Thomas
- Olaf Kaumanns